1st MONDAY EVENING GROUP - YOUNG ONSET
This Support group is for people with Young Onset Parkinson’s disease. Participants should be in the early 50’s or younger. Family members, spouses welcome. Generally open sessions with an opportunity to socialize at the end of the meeting.
- Meets the first Monday of each month
- 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
- New location Irondequoit Library (1290 Titus Ave) on the second floor, Newport Room #216
1st TUESDAY EVENING GROUP
CARING AND SHARING ABOUT PARKINSON’S
This group is now cancelled
1st THURSDAY RECENTLY DIAGNOSED SUUPORT GROUP
Support group for persons recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease. This support group will run for 6 months. The group will close to new members after the second session.
- Meets the first Thursday of each month
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM
- Brickstone at St. John’s, 1325 Elmwood Ave, Rochester NY
- This is a closed group, please stay tuned for when the next group starts
SECOND TUESDAY AFTERNOON WEST SIDE
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month
- Westside YMCA 920 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester NY 14624
LAST WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON FINGER LAKES
Each meeting features a guest speaker on a topic of interest followed by PD/non-‐PD discussion groups.
- Meets the last Wednesday of each month
- 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Wood Library
- 134 N Main St. Canandaigua NY 14424
CARE GIVERS & CARE PARTNERS GROUP
- Meets 2nd Saturday of each month.
- Brickstone, 1325 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester
- Please park at the far end of the lot near the apartments and enter through the glass link building. The concierge can direct you to the community room. Meeting starts at 11:30am and bring a lunch
TWIN TIERS PARKINSON GROUP
The Twin Tiers Parkinson Group (TTPG) meet once a month at the Big Flats Community Center
- Meets the last Friday of each month at 2PM
- Please visit http://www.twintiersparkinsongroup.org/ for an updated calendar of events