NPF Greater Rochester
The National Parkinson Foundation Greater Rochester is a local group that supports people with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers. It sponsors and assists with programs that encourage people to become actively involved in the Parkinson’s community. NPFGR’s education efforts include regular lectures about how to best cope with the affliction, exercise classes, dancing, and mentoring. The group was formerly known as the Parkinson Support Group of Upstate New York. Read more about our Chapter
- Monday Young Onset; 6 PM, December 7th
- 1st Tuesday support group at Lifetime Care at Bill Grays 1225 Jefferson Rd in Henrietta at 6PM, December 1st
- Parkinson’s Cafe at Lifetime Care, Wednesday, December 2nd 10AM, click here for more details. Please bring a lunch
- Recently Diagnosed Support Group December 3rd 6-7:30 at the Brickstone at St. John’s 1325 Elmwood Ave, Please park at the far end of the lot near the apartments and enter through the glass link building. The concierge can direct you to the community room. Click Here for more details.
- Westside Support, *will start on December 8th at the Westside YMCA from 1-2:30pm*
- Caregivers lunch meeting,Caregivers Only lunch meeting 2nd Saturday,at Brickstone, December 12th 1325 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester.– Please park at the far end of the lot near the apartments and enter through the glass link building. The concierge can direct you to the community room. Meeting starts at 11:30am and we will provide lunch this month.
- Cafe at the Highlands, 3rd Thursday at The Highlands at Pittsford, December 17th 10AM, click here for more information. Please bring a lunch
- Lunch Bunch at Bill Gray’s Penfield, 11:30 AM, 3rd Saturday, Canceled for December
- Twin Tier Support Group at the Big Flats Community Center, 4th Friday at 2PM, click here for more details No Meeting for December
- Parkinsons Support Group of the Finger Lakes Last Wednesday, 1PM Wednesday December 9th Holiday Party from 12-3pm, please email Ellie at email@example.com if you would like to attend
December 1st– ROC the Day, click here
December 13th- Alex and Ani Charmed by Charity Event, 11-1pm at Alex and Ani on 145 Culver Road. 15% of all proceeds will be donated to NPFGR.
PD 101 – January 16th register here
PD 201- February 20th register here
PD 301 – March 19th register here
Save the date Spring Symposium April 23rd